Sunday, December 31, 2006

Toast - 3rd St. in Hollywood



Great food, terrible facilities. For a restaurant this crowded you'd think they'd have more than one male, one female, and one co-ed crapper. The co-ed one, I believe, is a non-entity seeing how no self-respecting male can spend the requisite ten to fifteen minutes honestly emptying his bowels without fear of walking out to a gaggle of pissed off chicks. Fortunately, I wasn't in a hurry and like any good foreman I showed up at the dump site a good ten minutes before I expected my men to arrive. The room itself is dimly lit and not well kept. And if the urinal was a castle and the puddle of piss surrounding it a moat, not even Achilles would have braved its rancid yellow waters.

Toilet paper was thin and two-ply. Soap was unmemorable. Overall this place is recommended only as a last resort or if you're in absolutely no rush.

No comments: